Crux- PM (Portfolio Management)
- User defined Branches, Locations, Departments, Designations, and Grade etc.
- User defined employment category.
- Employee’s details like Official, Personnel, and Communication and Family details.
- Knowledge base and skill settings.
- Growth History of each employee within the organization.
Why Portfolio Management
Fund Manager is powerful portfolio management software. Fund Manager is available in Personal, Professional, or Advisor versions for the individual investor, professional trader, or investment advisor. Compare these products to find the Fund Manager program that's right for you.
- Track stocks, funds, options, indices, etc
- Powerful graphing
- Extensive reports
- Capital gain calculations
- FIFO, AVG, or Specific Lot
- Export to TurboTax
- Yield calculations (AIMR compliant)
- Technical analysis
- Retrieve prices from the internet
- Retrieve transactions from broker/fund
- Trailing stop loss alerts
- Import from Quicken, Money, or text
- Multi-currency support
- Broker/dealer interfaces
- Client management